Re: cd manufacturing

Wow, a twofer.

Gotta follow the directions you received when you subscribed.  There is no one in charge here.

The instructions were something like this

"I'm sorry, I need to unsubscribe from Looper's Delight. How do I do that? It's not that I dislike people there or anything, you understand.

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your unsubscribe request to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun of you and you will feel like a dork."