Re: Mobius controlling Bidule via MIDI

Il lunedì 1 giugno 2015, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Please let me see if I am understanding you correctly: You're saying
you wrote a Mobius script for creating MIDI events and send them out?

That's what I meant.

Or was that a different kind of script you were writing? (Bidule
Groups are quite script-like)

As the criminals say: Do Not Trust The Manual! :-)  L∞P Police may be
watching... Bidule is not like "a normal host", more like a routing
laboratory. The best thing with Bidule is that it is totally
configurable so I sugest that you set the Mobius plugin to not use any
MIDI ports at all and then you do all virtual cable work in Bidule.
That way you'll be getting a good view over what you are doing since
it is totally visible on the screen. Open MIDI Devices (both IN and
Out) in Bidule

 That means ther's a window somewhere where I can set this ???
Are you sure, Per ?

and drag cables to and from them whenever you need any
specific routing.

In My case I need to control a parameter of a module that doesn't have any I/O ports.
But Bidule allows to use midi commands for parameters linking. Ìt Can be done, I'm sure AND ìt works if I send the same Midi command from the softstep to the host

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen