More Mobius clarification needed

I am using Mobius in stand alone mode, I am not using Bidule Im not having
clock issues, Im having alignment issues between tracks in Mobius. Im
simply trying to create a script in Mobius that  combines replace with
track speed toggle.   Im not having any  sync drift problems but what was
a simple command on the Lp-1 that combined these two commands and seemed
to align perfectly no matter where in the loop I initiated the command,
seems to be hit and miss in the Mobius platform. I think I need to do a
short video showing the issue to best illustrate what is going on, because
so far the answers seem confusing to me and I think its because Im not
articulating my needs well.
 Thanks
Bill