Re: More Mobius clarification needed

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:12 AM, bill walker <wildbillwalker@icloud.com>
wrote:
> do I have to use a particular text type when creating a script?

Yes, absolutely! Or... rather: NO - you should not use any text type
at all. You have to save the script as a plain text file. On a Mac
best is to use the Text Edit application and make sure there is no
formatting applied. That will give you a file named "my script.txt"
and you can manually change the three characters "txt" to "mos" so
you're getting "my script.mos".

In many ways I prefer using combinations of commands rather than
scripts, often with The Lame Duck Period functionality. One cool such
trick is to hit Next Loop and before the cycle cusp is reached you
also hit Multiply. That combo will copy the audio content of the
current loop into the Next Loop. You can use it for "pop song based"
looping in order to spread out an initial drum beat over a number of
loops that are to become Verse, Chorus, Break etc. Or you can use to
mangle and mutilate the loop in an interesting way and keep a
safe-line to hit Previous Loop to instantly go back to square one.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen