Re: Spatial Effects

Freeze effects are typically "spatial". Use a volume pedal and set it
up to also control the feedback of a short delay or reverb. Important
to route the control signal in a cross fading manner so the Volume
Down position equals Eternal Feedback and Volume Up equals No
Feedback. With this you can build a hovering sound cloud and every not
you put into it will carve out a pocket of its own right to sit in.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen