Re: Foot Controllers.

My no 1 trick for "laptop stand" is to look around the venue for a
piano chair. If I put my 2U rack box on such a chair the height
becomes perfect for a laptop and hand mixer button/fader stuff. Not
too high to disturb audience view of you performing and not too low
for you to reach knobs now and then.

My Plan B is borrowing two, alternatively three, empty beer boxes.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen