Re: Foot Controllers.

Aight thanks Ted, dunny I wouldn’t have thought an amp stand or drum stand would be the options I’d be looking at.. It seems pretty easy to make it into your own sized “table” if you add a top plate to that amp stand :) See u guys on the fb page, seems easier to handle than this archaic invention :D