missing link web code gone

Hello,
As some of you know I like to make interfaces for my hardware using touchOSC and the missing link box. Unfortunately, missing link has gone bust and the website with it. So that means that the nifty web program i used to find out OSC codes for touchOSC (written by former LD member Bernard Wagner) is gone too.

Now the good part is that I downloaded that webpage including the _javascript_s associated with it before the page went down. But they don't seem to work locally. I uploaded them to my server, but their not working there either.. Anyone know of an alternative mirror of this script, OR bernards email address? OR how to get them to work either locally or on my website?
 This is all aIl I get currently...

http://www.markfrancombe.com/MIDI_MESSAGE_GENERATOR/

Mark