Re: TC Ditto X4

360 clears by holding down the footswitch (no previous loop "chirp"). You bring up a valid point about potential latency, but it's nothing that I have noticed. Digitech Jam Man Express XT has the same operation with no loop clearing issues as well.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Mark Hamburg <mhamburg.pub@gmail.com> wrote:
On Feb 1, 2016, at 9:15 AM, David Gans <david@trufun.com> wrote:

> I guess it’s so new that they haven’t put the manual up yet?
>
> I got it in the mail on Friday, farted around with it over the weekend, and I am taking it on tour Wednesday. So I was hoping for some documentation!
>
> Preliminary report is that it’s pretty cool.

Can it run in sync mode — parallel loops, the length of loop 2 as a multiple of loop 1 — and yet not force recording of loop 2 to start on a cycle boundary for loop 1? This is one of the things that annoys me on the Boomerang. When playing with synced EDPs, it just coordinates the loop lengths rather than quantizing to the first loop's cycle boundary.

I see the X4 has a DIP switch controlling record behavior, so maybe this addresses the issue?

Mark