Re: TC Ditto X4

On Feb 1, 2016, at 10:52 AM, Michał Wiernowolski <mihalw@gmail.com> wrote:

> [2] You can choose Record-Overdub-Play mode - will it allow for seamless
> recording of sustained sounds (for 'ambient' style loops)?

Presumably since the X2 supports this.

I could actually live without this option, if long press at the end of
recording a loop would set the loop length on press but then overdub at
100% feedback until release. This would be perfect for capturing delay
trails while leaving the device feedback level set lower for actual loop
changes. Lacking that, record into overdub is essential in my experience
if you have any sort of delay or reverb trails.

Mark

P.S. What I really want to see from TC is something with Ditto-style
looping control combined with the Color knob from the Nova Delay to allow
getting a more analog or tape feel to the decay.