Re: What's super exciting and new for loopers these days, especially software? (Donate to Mobius)

Good to know. I’ll contribute, FYI. I’ll contact him off line about that
via the mobius site, just thought I’d put the idea out there. All though I
get that it’s probably more about time then money, but still.

Having been an echoplex lover, I’m even more interested to see what’s next
for echoloop. I check back every 4-6 months or so but doesn’t look like
it’s changing either.