Re: What's super exciting and new for loopers these days, especially software?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Christopher Darrow <thedarrow@gmail.com>
wrote:
> But ultimately all that stuff is fun until it just kind of bogs you down.

The classic honey trap! :-)  You got to compose first, or at least
make up your mind about creating something specific and then "just do
it". Today I suffered from migraines all day long only because I put
on headphones yesterday night at 11pm to adjust a sound patch for my
Stick ("just setting the levels right end then I go to sleep"). But I
found such an awesome sound that I kept playing for several hours
until totally (phyusically) exhausted... ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen