Re: testing

On 14/02/2016 20:26, Dennis Moser wrote:

I’m on a number of historic/alt photographic process FaceBook groups and
the quality of discussion there actually puts the discussion here to shame,
a point which you once promised to demonstrate ;-)

FB doesn't have the ability for threads to split and evolve which typified
the heyday of
the LD list, so I'm not sure what you mean.

particularly as the file sharing capabilities there are superior to what
we can on this list. That was actually one of the hopes when I created the
FaceBook group.

I reckon the trend towards facebook is something much bigger than LD,
whether or not it's a good thing.
I'm glad LD is represented there.

andy