Re: So what music are you listening to now?

What am I listening to?
What's going on in the studio.
Currently my daughter for Verve Universal USA. 3 year project.  I'm producer, guitarist, keyboards sometimes.  Mostly B3.
In process I've listened to everything from Adele to Etta James to Motown to Elle King to Meghan Trainor.
How weird can you get?
:)
When not listening to this I either listen to classical or delta blues.
Or Stax Volt stuff.
Only looping I've done lately is in my head.  Sort of, the train of thought run through an Eventide H9 Max and Rams Head Big Muff with a William Burroughs monologue constantly chattering.
:) #2
Richard