Re: So what music are you listening to now?

No, not all . . . nor exclusively.

I have pedal loopers, laptop software loopers, and iPod Abb bassed loopers.

I sort of explore them all.

As for myself, I am a musical omnivore, I listen to a little bit of
everything.

But I play totally improvised music of my own.