Re: Anyone used Mobius 2.5 J-bridged to Ableton Live x64?

On the Facebook LD site, Per Boysen has talked about 32 Lives a bit.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 6:05 AM, Robert C Thomas <bob@bobethomas.com> wrote:
Dave,

I did so some digging around on the Mobius Forum, but what I found didn't sound conclusive... and if someone else already has found out through hard work and long hours how well Jbridge works with Mobius, that would be a great thing to know so I don't simply duplicate what's already been done.

The reason I want to use Mobius in Ableton x64 is that I use an Akai EWI USB with Mobius in Ableton a lot, and there are some sample sets in Kontakt that I like, but which are a bit cumbersome when loaded under Kontakt x86.

So I'd like to have Ableton x64 loaded with Kontakt & sample sets running in X64, while at the same time having a stable version of Mobius running in a predictable manner.

Again, thanks much for your feedback.

All the best,
Bob Thomas