Re: Getting a Digitech Space Station fixed...

Nice thing about Analog Man is they just do pedals

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Joe Gushen <joegushen@gmail.com> wrote:
No one is better or more highly regarded than the Analog Lab (cool connection to Pink Floyd as well):

I'm not entirely sure that they will be open to fixing this, but some of the biggest acts in the world send Jeff their old synths and pedals.