Re: Delay Plugin with Multi Tapping like Logic Delay Designer?

Alas, it’s not very active these days.

Most of the discussion has moved over to the FB version of the list.

But you have to request to join that.

They have experienced so much spam in the past year or two (people with
fake names who join just to sell sunglasses, etc.) that it’s pretty hard
to get admitted to the group on FB.

You have to know sombody already in the group to get by the gatekeepers.

Best regards,

Ted Killian