RE: iphone live looping equipment

Thanks Sylvain for the link and the equipment recommendations.  Great stuff!!

(love the Insect quote!!)

Mike

From: Sylvain Poitras [mailto:sylvain.trombone@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 3:12 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: iphone live looping equipment

I'd suggest getting an apogee duet and a good usb controller like the KMI 12 step. Apogee connects to iphone and the 12 step connects to the apogee (you'll need to plug in extra power to 12 step to make it work).

I've used that setup live strapped to a pedalboard and it was solid: http://no-insects.blogspot.ca/2014/10/meta-trombone-on-ios.html

Sylvain