Re: strange Mobius behavior

Per wrote: just go into preferences and tic off the Secondary Feedback box
- then tic it back to "on" again and leave the pref's mode.

Thanks Richard and Per, Per did you mean to say  go in to Mobius
Configuration, then Preset, and then double click the secondary feedback
button? Its funny you mentioned this work around because I stumbled on
another as well. Go to Configuration, go to Audio devices and click OK,
Mobius starts behaving again, This leads me to believe its and internal
connectivity issue where Mobius is not recognized at start up, and needs
to be reconnected each time Mobius is opened,  Thank god for the work
around, I wasn’t looking forward to a long trouble shoot, and I didn’t
probably do myself any favors by inadvertently leap frogging operating
systems to get to El Capitan. Im the world’s worst at staying current with
system upgrades, too tethered to the “if it aint broke don’t fix it”
mentality I guess. lesson learned….finally.
 Bill