Re: strange Mobius behavior

I read that the upcoming os update solves the audio issues of El Capistan.  I believe CDM even was recommending an immediate install they were so convinced of its fixes.  Definitely research further before taking my memory for fact.

Kevin

I havent upgraded to el capistan because of the very same reason,ill remain chicken shit

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)