Echoplex Pain !

Hi !

First let me introduce myself . I am a Alex Gavril, a 33 years old
guitarist from Romania.  In the late few months I started playing in a EDM
project and of course i was needing a looper. First i bought the Boss RC
300. Bad choice , it doesn’t receive midi clock . Then i bought the
Pigtronix Infinity. I got along well with it but didn’t do what i had in
mind . So I ordered the Oberheim Echoplex. Great Unit from what I read,
expecially coming from a company that is known to know with midi. The
problem with it is the Manual, is it written as the Bible , with lots of
“go to chapter x , return to chapter y “ ( or maybe i can’t get it :))

So my problem is quite weird . Let’s say i have MORELOOPS set to 4 . I
play the first loop, a 2 chord 2bars sequence, than I hit Next Loop and
Multiply. Let’s say i play 4 cycles. I go back to Loop 1 and do the same
thing but this time on loop 3, 2 cycles. My problem is, when i hit NEXT
LOOP again to go back to loop 1 , it doesn’t start from 1. It is synced
with ableton rhytmically, but fr instance if i play 2 chords , 1 bar each,
sometimes it start from the 2nd chord. Can you please tell me what to do .
I have SWITCHQUANT set to CYC ( also in the manual i dunno what CYC and
CnF means )

Thanks in advance and thanks for this wonderful site , can’t wait to start
learning some  tips and tricks .

Kind Regards

Alex !