Re: RC505 bumps

Hi Jean,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you think that Ableton could be set up in such a way so that it would be useful for you then I'd be happy to put together a keyboard-controlled project file that meets your specifications.

I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and would be happy to help.

Regards,
John Baylies
http://jbaylies.wixsite.com/tuba