Re: A long time away

Yes.  Very much so.  You're probably talking about Rick Walker.

He's still running the Y2K LoopFest  - www.y2kloopfest.com
Since then - many other fests have cropped up around the U.S and the world.

www.nwloopfest.com
www.texasloopfest.com
www.socalloopfest.com
www.rockymountainloopfest.com
http://www.mexicoy2kloopfest.com/

other fests in Asia, one in France right now, Berlin shortly after, others
in Spain, Italy, etc...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LoopersDelight/
is an excellent place to keep up with what's new.

On Thu, April 6, 2017 8:03 pm, Dennis M wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>   I was part of the San Jose/Santa Cruz looping scene around 2005.
> Attended a few of the Santa Cruz looping festivals (and that one-off
> Friday
> night show that was at that art gallery in downtown SJ).  I even bought a
> Looperlative LP-1 direct from the inventor (a very cool guy, but sorry
> but
> I can't remember his name :-)
>
> Anyway, after a few years doing other musical stuff (and moving to WA
> state) I'm back into looping with my LP-1.  Just wondering if there's
> still
> people on this list doing cool stuff?
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis