Broker – Owner
CA BRE# 01145903

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2018, at 1:12 PM, Andy Butler <info@andybutler.com> wrote:

On 19/08/2018 20:18, formantuk wrote:
You should be able to upgrade or downgrade to any OS - I don't remember any limitation here .

I'm pretty sure there was some deal with a different update method for different versions,

i installed some of the 2.x firmwares.

Didn't know 'mellotron' was left out, there was a particular reason why scramble had to go, depended on a memory management system that was upgraded so could no longer work. It was planned for reinstatement in a better form.

andy