live looping

Hi loopers,
I am glad to get some emails from some of you who also do live looping. In my case, I use electric guitar and loops done on the fly though I see that live looping is not limited to just guitar.wow!! Actualy glad to find i am not alone in this fascinating style.I improvise everything on the spot .you can check out some of my loooping here:

I actually use boomerang looping pedals.I see that some use software.I don't as my setup is cumbersome enough just adding midi via a disaster area time pedal which syncs my pedals via midi. What kind of setups do you guys use? PC/MIDI /Software? Live Improvised? Pedals?
thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis@dtguitar.com