My Own LooPage

I have my own loop page set up at:

http://www.waste.org/~crash/index.html

Click on the little [LOOP] and you'll be taken directly to it.

Some of the other points at my site, specifically [CRASH] and [ASB]
already have
sound samples of my stuff you can download, but the loopsite is too new so
stay
tuned.  Let me know what you think.

It's got Kim's waycool site as a major point of interest as well as a
couple of
others (Studio Seventeen among others).

I'll be using it as a way to communicate deep mojo knowledge of the Vortex
as well as any other hints and info I get, also I'll be talking about the
type of
rig I have, and hopefully will be another site on the internet devoted to
this
kind of thing.

I'm not going to be going into the history of looping and the pioneers
except on
a low level - Kim's page will be the Encyclopedia Looptanica, the mother
of all
loops, that sort of thing - mine will just be a practical application
guide for
certain types of gear, how to make it work strangely, what's worked for me
and stuff that interests me.

Check it out if you have the time!