BIOS: Update

'Lo people --

I've got 20 submissions for the profile sheet thus far; the range of both
the musical styles and the personalities expressed in the profiles is
really something else.

I'm going to start compiling the list this weekend, and send the initial
batch off to Kim probably around Sunday (perhaps later, depending on
time...)  So if you want to be included in the charter run of the index, be
sure to mail me your profile before the weekend.

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed thus far.  I think you'll all
get a real kick out of the result; I'll post the index to the list once
it's compiled.

Bye for now,

--Andre