Re: Echoplex heating up?

>I noticed on Harmony Central effects reviews that a user had a thermal
>problem with the Echoplex containing a full 16MB of memory, so that
>some of the controls would not respond.  Has anyone had this problem,
>and also heard of possible solutions?
>
>Rob

That was a problem on older units due to a minor circuit design error.
(sorry!) Its real easy to fix. You basically just have to cut a pin on an
IC and the echoplex works fine at much higher temperatures. Newer units
should have the mod done already, although ya never know. If anyone wants
to know which IC/pin to make the mod, let me know.

kim