Re: PERSONAL PROFILES: A couple of other

>> I compiled 6 subjects, but not the one about Vortex, because I do not
>> own one yet.
>
>Too bad. Just got mine today and am suddenly very interested in this
>thread
><g>.
>
>> I hope one of the Vortex users can offer the 20 minutes to do it
>
>I'd do it but I've already deleted all the old messages. Hmpf!

That shall not be the problem. I can send you !

Either I send the whole Loopers Delight folder (easyer for me) or I
redirect all the messages with Vortex context to you.
The folder is a Eudora specific one and I use Mac. I am not sure whether it
will be compatible with another platform.

Matthias