Re: Long and serious, but important

>> His problem was the same thermal problem that I will probably be
>> explaining to people for the rest of my life. Once again:
>
>You could also put it on the website, along with Matthias' drawing. Maybe
>not on the front page <g> but somewhere where people can look it up if
>really necessary so you don't have to explain it more than once.
>
>(later) Andre has volunteered to compile a 'help' FAQ - that would be the
>place for this stuff - and it should be on the web.
>
>-Michael

I'm definitely planning to do this! Along with a few other hardware mods
for things like changing the gain structure and such. Believe it or not,
one of the main reasons I started the site was as a resource for echoplex
users and a place to document all the stuff I know about the thing. So far
I've only managed to put a little picture on the echoplex page! Somehow I
keep getting distracted....

kim