Re: Analog Echoplex

Olivier asked
>Someone could tell me how long a delay could offer an analog echoplex, a
>roland space echo????

There are 3 heads for coarse selection and multiple reflections. On the
most distant head you get about half a second if I remember right. Since
you can control the speed of the motor for time adjustment, sound quality
drops with longer time. It might be interesting to modify the position of
the heads and switch off the writing so you get infinite long loops. I
think even reverse could be possible by inverting motor direction.
At a higher speed, the quality was quite good.

Matthias