Re: "This thing should not exist!" or: P

Dave wrote (about including an Alvin Lucier review on the loopography page)

> That's a great idea.

That's what I started the loopography page for. <g>

> I believe it was done in the early 60's

I looked it up. According to one of my books, it was created 1970.

> Do you want the reviews submitted to the list or directly to the
> loopography?

Please email the reviews to me privately. I'll htmlize them, put them on
the loopography page, and forward the result to Kim who does the upload.

-Michael  100041.247@compuserve.com