Re: Okay, let's get philosophical: Performance Theory time

Dave Trenkel writes:
>>>DJ Spooky, as I mentioned in an earlier post, was fully transcendental.
>>
>>He's got a new live-performance CD out under his real name (I think
>>it's Paul Miller).  It's super-limited (500 copies or something), so
>>if you're interested, go in search now.  I got mine at Aquarius in SF
>>(by mail).
>
>I WILL! What's the title/label?

Gosh, now you've put me on the spot!

PAUL D. MILLER (DJ SPOOKY)  "Death In The Light Of The Phonograph"
      (Asphodel)  cd  22.00
   We are the only store in the country to -officially- carry this rare,
very limited cd from Miller, aka DJ Spooky. Excellent loops and soundscapes
created for his recent art exhibit, plus the digipakaging includes two
beautiful booklets with Spooky's writing and artwork. His next appearance
in SF is around November 15, see gossip section for details.

Talk to:
  -windy-
             Aquarius Records <><><><>
             1055 Valencia Street