Re: Guitar tunings, Vortex, MicroSynth

I think Korg did a few years ago a stompbox with quite the same features
of my Electro-harmoniw micro synth, but it seems (at least here) to be
more elusive to find (here means france).

They had in the same stomboxes line an octaver with 5 bands (one above,
the urrent guitar line, one octave lower, 1.5 octave lower (?) and 2
octaves lower).

As far as guitar tunings are concerned, my usuals tunings are
- main tunings EADGBE (standard)
- fifth starting on A lower than usaul E:  AEBF#C#G#
- Baritone fretless guitar (not a bass) usual intervals tuning transpose
to start on the same A than above: ADG......
- on the opposite, a minor third tuning with the higher string being tuned
in C. Gives easily delicate cluster voicing arpeggios and chords.
Does it seem complicated enough????
I can switch instruments while growing a loop.... and there is my beloved
stick. Since most of my loops are done manually with repeating every notes
on a multitracker, and seldomly using electronic created loops, it works
(id I had an echoplex, i think i woul become lazy and start to record
loops with the machine.....)

Olivier