Re: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

Matthias counts up who's interested in doing a CD ...

> So far:
> David
> Matthias
> Ted
> Collier
> Todd
> Ray
> Michael
> I see, only seven, and not very convinced / with 250$ readdy.

Several more people have replied to my original tape exchange proposal, and
might or might not be interested in the CD thingie. Please, would the
people
who only replied to the tape proposal say if they're interested in doing
the
CD thing (with the specifics - money etc - still to be clarified) ?

Adding the people who specifically reacted to the CD proposal, my count
looks
like this (quite possible that I missed someone - please raise your hand!)

Andre LaFosse
Dave Trenkel
David Kirkdorffer
David Orton
Doug Michael
Jon Morris
Louis Collier Hyams
Matthias Grob
Michael Hughes
Michael Peters
Patrick Smith
Ray Peck
Ted R. Killian
Todd Madson

A looping friend of mine (Leander) who has no computer/email yet would also
like to participate.

Matthias: Has Kim already commented on the LoopPool tapes you sent him?

Anyway: If we can successfully sort out the money etc issues, there might
easily turn out to be too many participants for 1 CD - we might have to do
a double CD! I think this would be cool too.

It seems sensible that someone listens to all the recordings, and decides
on
inclusion on the CD or not (I myself would prefer a CD with a wide variety
of
styles and artistic quality, and I'd include everything if it's not too
long
and if the sound quality is acceptable).

I propose that Matthias does this job because his unfinished LoopPool
project
was just the same thing. We could even ask David Torn if he would feel like
participating in some way - I seem to remember that he had a similar
project
in mind as well.

-Michael