Re: logistics nightmare?

>Ted and Joe --
>
>Wow, what an interesting pair of approaches.  It seems to me that having a
>mass pre-show setup scenario would solve a lot of problems, and also make
>for a much more interesting environment.  My own sense is that this "sort"
>of music (if we can make that kind of generalization) is better served in
>a more immersive space rather than in a club or bar.
>
>What do other people think about this?  The next step, of course, is to
>try and find a place in LA/San Fran to facilitate this sort of approach...

These are both good approaches because it could balance the desire to get
as many people playing as possible with the long time-frame that this music
often demands. If we each get an hour, but it's part of a continous
immersive music experience, it could be pretty great. Hell, bring some
lazers and drum machines, and we could have a rave...

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart