Re: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

(delurking)

I've got access to a CD burner, but don't have software for audio CD's.
I'd be running on a DOS/Win 3.11 platform if it makes a difference.

Hey, btw, although I haven't said much, but I've really enjoyed this list
-
it prompted me to pickup a Vortex, and also a Roland GR-09, and I'm
getting back into making my own imitation of "music", which I kind of
set aside 13 years ago when my daughter was born, and I realized I had
to buckle down and make a living.  Now she's developed an interest in the
guitar, and I've brought all my "stuff" out of the attic for both of us.

Stew

~~ Stew Benedict  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    AYS Enterprises ~~
benedict@netcom.com        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8608
~~~~~~      "It's not just shy sluggin' gorms neemer!"          ~~~~~~
~~~ Proud sponsor of the plotbot - plots by email!  Send email to  ~~~
~~~~~ benedict@netcom.com, subject "plotbot help" for more info  ~~~~~