Vortex Applications Notes

Hi kids - I've been very busy lately so no time to correspond, much less
to get
my "ghosts" track ready for the compilation CD.  I've probably missed out
on the
chance to get it submitted I'll wager.

Regarding the Vortex - the more that I play with it the more that I
determine
it's one of the better pieces of gear I've ever bought.

I'm looking towards selling a bunch of lame stompboxes I have and buying
another
since Vortexing a Vortex could be truly amazing.

As far as Vortex Applications Notes -
I now have a computer at home.  I'm very tempted to convert this document
HTML and then submit it here (or at my web site) so all of you with Vortex
units can try the things that Lexicon suggests is possible.  If interested,
let me know.

Tardily yours,
Todd Madson