Vortex again;;;

GRRR! it happens reading you all enthusiast Vortex user i'm the only one
that bought one on faith reading looping delight, and having from GC a
unit that is dead, and won't be covered by warranty because I live outside
the US. I wish I could have a bleen effect you all talked about, I wish
"orbits" would exist on mine... I wish I could have register parts to keep
in memory my stuff.... But i'm stuck with only 8 preset instead of 16....

Grrrr again....

Olivier Malhomme