Re: Acoustic Loopers?

At 3:05 PM 12/8/96, Greg & Sandee West wrote:
>Hi fellow loopers,
>
>I really enjoy all the technical experience reflected here and the wide
>variety of looping done in various musical contexts.  Are there any
>dedicated acoustic guitar loopers out there?  I'd like to hear your ideas.

I'm not, but when I've talked to a lot of Echoplex users who were acoustic
guitar soloists. Looping seems to be a great fit for that. I know there are
a few acoustic loopers on the list, I'm sure they'll speak up. I was
actually quite surprised by how many acoustic players got into it. I would
say they made up one of the largest categories of echoplex owners.

kim