Re: Re[2]: Vortex Applications Notes

> Another possibility:  How long will it be before this Pentium 133 I'm
> using (which came with *two* MIDI sequencer programs and WAV audio
> software) shrinks to palmtop size, for a third of the price--and I can
> design my own looper, morphing FX, etc.?
>
> John                              Email:  johnpollock@delphi.com
> Troubador Tech on the Web--http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/

With today's technology, Pat Metheny is already using his laptop (one
of the Power Macs) as a digital 8-track recorder for demos with, I
think, an Opcode Studio Vision/Quicktime instruments software setup.  I
hope Opcode will produce a next-generation Max that is as powerful as
the Silicon Graphics version which has better support for real-time DSP
objects, etc.

Paolo Valladolid