Re: Vortex Problems

I just got one from Guitar Center - Boston.  I gave it a
thorough workout last night and it worked fine.  Its not
often you find an effects unit that sounds this good on
bass.  The effects dont diminish the clarity of what is
being played even on the most extreme effects.  It is very
dynamic too.  On one preset it sounds like a good reverb
if you play softly but if you really spank it it turns into
a multi-tap delay.  The grapevine is right.  Snatch these
things up while you can!

Clark