Re: Fripp Equipment -- Circa now

John Ott wrote:

> Is the sustain pickup, Micheal Brook's infinite guitar system?  I read
> in guitar player that Brook was keeping the details secret so
> as to release it as a product.  Has he done that or just gave one to
> Fripp?

There was a lengthy discussion on either this list or digital guitar
a while back.  I believe the Fernandez system is based on Brook's
guitar,
but much scaled down, Brook's guitar has pedal controls and probably
more
power.  I wouldn't be surprised if Fripp had Brook build him a guitar,
since
they toured together w/ Sylvian, but then Fripp has never seemed to have
any trouble achieving long feedbacked sustain.

jim