Re: echoplex DP in stock?

>fellow loopers,
>
>Due to the rumored Echoplex DP price increase, I thought I would look into
>popping for another 'plex before the year was up.  I discovered that
>Manny's Music in NY (where I bought a 'plex for $480 a couple of years
>ago)
>no longer carries them -- Sweetwater Sound (Illinois) has them back
>ordered
>'till February -- and Sam Ash, NY is selling them for $629!  ANybody know
>any places that have them in stock and is selling them for <= $500?
>
>- chris

A friend just bought one from Banana's at Large, in (I think) San Jose, for
$650 with the footpedal. You might give them a try. I have a number that's
a few years old: 800-786-7585, might still be good.

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart