Vortex Applications Notes [Redux]

Hi all:

Sorry I've been so tardy and awful about getting the Vortex App notes up.
promise to soon, however, I've been swayed by a most wonderful applications
program called Deck II by Macromedia (multi-channel hard disk recording for
the PowerMac) and it's EXCELLENT.

In other words, multi-track, CD quality, digital hard disk recording with
NO ADDITIONAL HARDWARE.

My looping overfloweth.  In fact, Deck II is so amazing that it actually
means I
can do real, stereo, multi-tracking instead of my usual 4-track "some
tracks are
mono, some are stereo" demos.

I can even take a phrase I like and loop it indefinetely.  It's superb.

I'm also aware of Cubase VST, but it has a hungrier appetite for RAM
memory than my home machine is able to provide at present.

If you want info on this, let me know - I've found rather cool web-sites
discussing it.  Any Mac owners MUST pick-up the January issue of MacAddict
as the included CD-ROM includes a fully functional (except you can't save
your work) version of Deck II and SoundEdit 16 (among other expensive cool
sound type apps).

Now, I will be entering the much desired notes on the net here soon - I
just
need to take the time and DO it.

Please be patient.

Vortices to you all.