Zoom 8080: The shape of things to come....

I don't think anyone's posted this yet, so...

Has anyone checked out the Zoom 8080?  It supposedly has 4 SECONDS of
built-in delay, plus one of the footswitches is dedicated to tap/hold
functions - ie it looks like a 4-sec looper on board.  If that function
takes off, maybe the next generation of processos will all have loopers
built in - certainly it's not difficult to see the 9090/GT6/RP20 or
whatever having 8 or more seconds.  Looping for the masses? soon they'll
all be at it, and we'll  be just foices in the crowd....

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
        "Everything in moderation, including moderation" (Zen Proverb)