Re: Lexicon Jamman on sale for $199.66 @ Guitar Center

Does anyone know what GC's WWW address is?

Do they still have any Vortices _anywhere_?  I'm sure this has been
answered in the negative recently, but it's best to be sure....  I'm due to
visit N'Orlins in March, and I'd hate to think I missed out on that
deal....

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb