Re: echoplex weirdness

At 7:41 PM 1/11/97, James Reynolds wrote:
>one more newbie question:  will the legendary "upgrade" be just a rom chip
>that can be bought at a store and user-installed?  or is there some kind
>of
>magical ceremony that must be performed by a qualified tech/priest?

This is from a thousand posts or so ago, but I'm a little behind....

Yes, it would be a couple of eproms that plug into sockets, in place of the
ones that are there. Piece of cake!

And based on meetings I had at NAMM, I'd say the echofuture is looking
pretty good. We'll see that upgrade yet!

>thanks for the help, kim!

your welcome...

kim