Re: Sorry, but MF wouldn't give it up for $199.99

hey again,

>Hate to say this, boys and girls, but MF will NOT honor the price match
>in this case (at least they didn't with me).  Thay say that they have a
>little caveat that states they will not honor blow-outs/factory
>clearances.

yes, sorry for speaking so soon...garsh, someone called me this evening to
inform me of that.  shouldn't have spoke so soon when all i had was a sales
rep's word.

again, very sorry, maybe i can set out another better foot later...=)
Ryan

----
Ryan Blum          "...to play 'Giant Steps' because you can seems
lowfrqcy@west.net     rediculous to me. I went through that, but
ironwood stick #918     I was 14 years old."      - John Medeski
www.west.net/~lowfrqcy